Saturday, April 21, 2012

Vintage Cameras

While on my vacation to Oregon, we stopped at a couple of yard sales but there was one that was super big and they had tons of vintage cameras and recorders records, movie lights and tripods, and boxes and boxes of all kinds of things. I liked some of the stuff but thought they would probably be expensive. So I just looked, then Mom came by and said Ash you should get some of this stuff and and put it in your room. I thought that was a very cool idea. So I picked up some things and they were pretty cheap!! So I picked up a few more things and then we headed out. This is a picture of my cameras I bought and put on shelf in my room. This morning my parents went yardsaleing again and Dad had bought me another  old camera. I'll put a picture of it up soon. It is soo very cool. 



No comments:

Post a Comment