Thursday, April 12, 2012

And were OFF!!!!!!

            Well Mom and I are off to oregon along with Aunt Sherrie Uncle Marvin, Unlce Roger, Uncle Ronnie, Uncle John and Aunt Carolyn Aunt, Bobbie-Ruth ,Sheri, and Jimmy and Missy, Aunt Sandy, Sherly are flying but today is finally here. I am sooo excited, I have never been to Oregon before in my life and not only is my family back there which is exciting but there are landmarks back there from my Aunt and Uncles childhood that we might get to see and I just cant wait to take pictures and share them with you!!!!!!My anticipation and excitement are making me go bananas!!!!!!! My mom has told me about some of the things on the way and up there so its going to be sooo cool!! And its suppose to be really cold and cloudy and we might hit some rain on the way up.
            We leave at nine and might run through a drive thru for beakfast and then we will pick up my Uncles and then head west.
             I dont think we are going to stop. We have four or five drivers so were r going straight through.
             And well meet my family up there and then who knows what!!

Well see everyone in a couple of days and Ill have lotsa pictures too!!!!!
Farewell!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a bit jealous! Oregon is my home state. I'd love to be headed up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY!!! WOW! How long did you live up there? I never knew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived there for over 20 years. It's a beautiful place to live.

    ReplyDelete