Monday, April 23, 2012

Hair Styles For You!!! :)

I had a cousin ask me about hair and how she has no one to show her how and I got to thinking hmmmm I could use my blog todo this I think. 
So I decided to take pics of  some of my friends hair for ideas and for everyone to kinda see and then make their own custom details. And I will be putting up tutorials step by step pictures too. I think it will be fun :) We'll see how it goes :) And if you have any ideas or pics you can either email me at disbennet@yahoo.com or leave a comment :) its hair time ladies lets make our glory shine :) 

















Baby Doves
Right outside my kitchen window a Mother Dove has decided to make a nest and lay eggs in one of our trees. And the babies have hatched and are growing soo fast!! There are two babies, you can see the one and the Mom but the other is kinda snuggled down deep under the Moms chest.


No comments:

Post a Comment