Monday, April 30, 2012

I dont have no problems no problems at all............

On the way home my Mom had the cd on and we were listening to the Crabb family's new cd. And the song was talking a bout how we think our problems are soo BIG until we stop and hear other people problems and what theyre going through and its like you know what God has given me a good family that loves me, a good church that is strong and striving for the right, a good job, im getting paid, i have clothes on my back and i have close friends who care about me and i have food in my tummy. And the little things that I turn into mountains , if I really stand back and look they are just hills. I aint got no problems no problems at all.....My life could be worse. But God in his awesome power and loving grace has been so good to me I cant complain. Count your blessings when your feeling blue its surprising what a little bit of countin can do. :) No problems at all......  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment