Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I think Summer is on its way


The other day I was at my cousins house and my little cousin Kolton wanted to wash off his feet from sand we had played in earlier. And while he was back there he turned the hose on himself and started laughing becasue he was all wet.He then asked if he could get wet. He could so we screwed the hose onto the sprinkler and he ran back and forth between the trampoline and the yard. Pretty soon he was askin if he could put the sprinkler under the trampoline. :) Then he had me squirt him with the hose. As I stood there spraying his head and his back and feet I started thinking back to when I was his age and we would get our trampoline wet and it was always so much fun. Time flys by so fast. It seemed like just yesturday I was running round barefoot and wild hair flying, we would climb our tetherball pole and then scamper to the playhouse and then back to the trampoline. There were times in the summer me and my neighbors and sometimes my cousin (kyle ,colby,nicole, brittany, I) would get our plastic trash cans out and fill them as much as we could and we would scram two or three of us in this little trash can. :) Eventually it woudl fall over and we would roll out.
-Oh the good ole days..................................And now my little cousin can enjoy the fun times. :)




 - My other little cousin Lucas wanted so badly to touch the bunny and finally Bo laid down and let him rub his head. For some reason Lue was so fascinated with Bos eyes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment