Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My New Shoes

    
My New Shoes for work...................
Well they didnt work out to be great work shoes. Because sometimes I fry and we use flour well everytime the flour fell on my shoe I would stop and dust my shoe off and I was afraid I would get water on them and just decided they were to much to worry about. So now I have to find me some new work shoes that I can use. :/ But I think these are pretty neat too. Some of the girls at work have crocs and I am thinking about getting me some of those. One of the girls has some really cute ones. They are grey or silvery whatever and they have leopard spots all over them in different colors like teal and magenta very very cute. They say they are very comfy but I dont know I like my tennis... Well just have to see :)



No comments:

Post a Comment