Monday, April 23, 2012

Family and God...

I just wanted to blog and say how thankful I am for my family. Its thought tough times that you are pulled close together and all the arguements sieze and you give you shoulder and a shoulder is given to you in return. God has been faithful to us. In our moments of fear and in the moments of trouble and grief and sickness Hes faithful. My Pastor preached Sunday morning about the word and how the word of God is powerful!! And he said if you point your finger at the scripture that says by his stripes you are healed and then you lay that Bible by your side healing is yours!! And I believe it. Gods word is true and he meant what he said when he said it. And when God says hes gonna do it, it may years, it may be months or weeks but in his perfect time, he will come through for you. And he will give you peace beyond your understanding. Its like I heard one say He may not take the storm away or make it stop but he will be by you and he will hold you hand and comfort you through the storm. And when you come out of the fire, you'll be like pure gold. strong and beautiful. Gods way and word is powerful and true. And God knew what he was doing when he gave us family. And I am sooo thankful!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This post touched me--I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gods GOOD!!!!


    All the time!!! All time Gods good :)

    ReplyDelete