Friday, June 15, 2012

Our House

Happy Friday Everybody!!!!!!!!
hERE aRe SomE PicS Of OuR HouSe 
and these are the before pics.
Mom took down everything 



              Here are Some of the little areas and the little things Mom has picked up at yard sales and goodwills to fill in the area above her cabinets and around the kitchen. I dont think all the spots will stay looking like this but some will.



This is like our little coffee spot.  
            Over the coffee spot and the black french menus Moms looking for a cafe or coffee sign to go above it.
 So thats it so far. But its coming together very nicely and Moms excited about it!!!


1 comment:

  1. I soooooo LOOOOOOOVE the lil coffee spot!!! That is just pure AWESOMENESSSSS!!! :) Heeeey Ashley...do you do weddin pics? My brother is lookin for a photographer and my other brother's wife (Ginty Images) did their engagement pics but they are both in the weddin so they can't do the pics...I said I had a friend that I thought maybe did them...that was like a week ago so Idk if they have found anyone or NOT...buuuut...you can email me! :) Maryfranceswriting@gmail.com and I can pass your info to them! :)

    ReplyDelete