Sunday, June 10, 2012

battle against the mockingbird....


Since my grapes are getting riper and redder. The birds have been coming in to have lunch well I got tired of chasing them adn this week I ll be at work so I cant watch them 24/7. So went down to Lowes and got some chicken wire and wrapped it around my grapes. We thought it would do so my family and I went in to get ready for a b-day party. While getting ready my Mom seen a bird on top so we watched as this little mockingbird stuck his beak into the wire and pulled out a green grape. NOOOO!!!!! S o we ran out and scarred it away then preceded to fix whatever problem we missed and then whala we had it.......Well we will see how many clusters we will harvest when time comes. I sure hope its a good bunch of them.
:D






No comments:

Post a Comment