Thursday, June 28, 2012

The good Lord STILL has the whole world in hid hands!!!!!

My Bro and a few of his friends were headin to cali this week to just have a good relaxin weekend. So yea they were getting all pumped up.

My Mom was getting woke up at two every morning this week just weird same time and she would just get up and pray and then she would get tired again and go back to bed. She told me about it several times just how crazy it was and always at two. Huh crazy Mom, didnt think nothin of it.

So today my Bro and his friends took of for cali. They packed got a smoothie and some energy drinks and headed off.

Tonight didnt have nothin to do so I stayed home as Mom and Dad went shopping. On my computer and I get a call from my Mom.

Ashley you'll never believe what hapened!!!!!!
What Mom?!?!?!?!
The boys just rolled in their car!!! They are all ok but they rolled two times and are stuck on the side of the road. They are ok but the car is no good.
What!?!?!?! Crazy No way! WOW!!
Ashley I think it was God waking me up to pray for those boys and God kept his hand on them and they could have been smashed but God protected them!!!! Hes a good God and when God tells you to do something you need to do it. You may never know what for or why He has you doin it but He knows what Hes doing!!!!
Wow!!!!!!!!!

God is so good the car was smashed but they just had a semitruck pass them and the car started swerving back and forth and all of a sudden flipped twice and landed on the side of the road. The boys could have easily been crushed but the Mighty God knew what He was doin and protected them and held them in the palm of his hand. Thank you Jesus!!!!! All praise and glory to you Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Jesus for His hand of protection!!!! So scary, I can only imagine how your mother felt when she got that call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your brother ok??

    Thank God for His hands upon His children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just couldnt believe it!!! We were blown out of the water!!! But God is good and he lept the boys safe and sound!!! The car not so

    ReplyDelete