Sunday, June 10, 2012

new things and new style.....

I think everyone loves new stuff. Whether it's clothes, shoes, events, or decorating!!!!
The last one is the way we are going, and when I say we I am talking about my Mom and her house and Me. So Mom is trying to redecorate her house but on a budget. So we are looking for house decor at the goodwills and at yard sales and consignment shops and places such as these. It really has been fun since my family loves these kind of stores. So far she has her new green couch, a new french country china hutch, a bunch of little knick-nacks in the kitchen oh and she found these very comfortable, iron, padded bar stools. I love them!!! She has wall paper she is going to be putting up soon. And she bought a new rug for the living room and a new coffee table from a yard sale. It has the curvy french legs. So as everything starts coming together I'll take pictures and put them up for all to see.

We are going for a french country look. Greens, Gold, Black, and Burgundies. So here we GOOOOO!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment