Thursday, August 2, 2012

my vacation b4 heritage

My family and I went to cali for the weekend and we stopped at Santa Monica and passed the beach and went to Rachael Ashwels store. She is the lady who started shabby chic stuff which I love so much. Then the next day we stopped by Huntington beach and my brother rented a bike and my cousin and I wadded in the water and then we walked the peir and there were tons of people fishing it was neat. It was beautiful, the weather was in the 60's and it was gorgeous waether. Then after thaqt we went to Knotts and rode as many rides as we could ad then that night we headed home but it was  a trip Ill never forget it was absolutely awesome :) 







I seen the sea from the car and wanted to go so badly!!!! But we didnt
Rachael Ashwell is the lady who started the shabby chic which I love with all my heart!!!!



Santa Monica Beach











Now this is Huntington Beach the beach we actually got to go to the next day before Knotts.





My brother and the bike he rented :)

Me and my Cousin walking on he beach

These waves were beautiful and awwww I wish I was there right now. It was in the sixties and the wind was blowing.




The water was cold!!! Very cold!!!!











Oh it was a blast!!!!! I love the beach. I would love to live in Ireland or Scottland because the Ocean is right next to the green landscape so I could ride my horse on the pasture by the sea :) :) :) Keep Dreaming I know. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment