Wednesday, August 8, 2012

All for Curtains....

As many of you know, My Mom is redoing her house and so she was ready to add her curtains. Her sisters said they would help make them, soooooo tonight three of My Aunts came over and started these curtains. So Mom ordered some pizza and bought some dessert and we put the coffee on and they dove in. I finished my can of paint and then came in to watch my Aunts use their skills.
Hahahaha it was soooo funny!!!! We had two sewing machines going and they used My Mom's chandelier as a thread holder hahaha and teacups as spool holders!!! material and fringe was everywhere and Mom and Dad were running to the store and buying curtain rods and screws.
Oh what a hoot :) Everyone was tired and saying the funniest things and makin fun of each other and teasin it was soo fun. We played christmas music and southern gospel. They moved furniture and got the ladders out. They didnt leave till 3:00 that morning.

Add caption













it's so beautiful I love it so much :) Good Job Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment