Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Heritage!!!!!

Today we will be leaving for Heritage! I am so excited. Most of my friends are going and I'm gonna miss those who aren't. But when I get back I'll post the pictures. We leave at and I'm counting down the minutes. We can only take two pieces of luggage and when I heard this I looked at my friend and she says take a lot of purses HAHAHAHAHAHA great yea we can stuff all 12 of our purses with the extra neccessities!! lol haha and just bring them all on the bus with us ;D So right now I just made some cookies for our trip and my sweet Grandma sent me banana chips YUM for the trip too! She is sooo cute she called my Mom and was asking if she needed to pack me a lunch for the trip incase we didnt stop and I would starve on the way up there. sooo precious :D lOVE HER!! Well thats it for now.
Bringing more next week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment