Wednesday, July 27, 2011

GrAdUaTiON.............My Brothers Year 2011



 I know its a little late but i was going through my blogs and I have one that says graduation is almost here and well i never did get the pictures up from when graduation did finally come did I..........  :/ NOPE  sure didnt so I thought hmmmmm maybe I should even though they are a little aged now...hehe






5th adn 6th grade speaker
                                                  Senior Class


Senior Speaker


                   Kyle Sis Rodriques(history teacher) Sis. Luckenbaugh (english teacher) Eric
Eric Pastor Sarah Kyle
Bro. Stanley Kyle Charmaine
Sammy Kyle
             Class of 2011

        Bro. Luckenbaugh Kyle Sis. Luckenbaugh



Kyle and Mom
Charmaine Sis.Gibson(science teacher) Kyle
                 Sis.Mize Kyle
       Kyle and his Chick-Fil-A friends
Kyle and Grandma and Grandpa
Kyle and our cousins Jimmy Keva Kortlynn Kylie Kolton


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment