Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ellie the model hehe

We had a yard sale the other day and my cousins and aunts and uncles all
came over and i had made some headbands and I thought ya know what Im gonna
get Elli to put em on and I'll take pics of her. So I caught her at a good time, she was eating
a doughnut lol hahaha so i sat her on top of our freezer. We have one of those big ones that is short but wide ya know. So she sat there and ate her doughnut while I put my headbands on her head and when she finished her doughnut I still had a few left so I'd let her pick which one she wanted to put on her head and then put it on and she started acting and smiling and then making some crazy faces lol and I was like oookkkk Eli lol but hey I can't complain I got my pictures didnt I???? lol  Chocolate and alll!!










No comments:

Post a Comment