Sunday, November 25, 2012

Engagement pictures

Mr. and Mrs. Jones soon to be engagement pictures. I was soo honored when they approached me
and asked me to take their engagement photos. As always I get so excited and so as the day went on 
and we started taking pictures it was a very funny, fun and wonderful day. These two were
obviously very much in love and they were very cute and as the day went on I found my self saying aww  do that again. :) Congratulations to the happy couple and cant wait till yall's wedding day!!!














2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! Love the one of Andrew jumping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. : D I love those ones too. couples are some of my favorite pictures to take they are so fun :) thank you for stopping by and commenting love to read your comments!!

    ReplyDelete