Tuesday, May 29, 2012

objects that were just there.........when I was :)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you think about it its kinda crazy...Ya know you lookat something and think ooooo thats pretty or wow thats awesome but not everybody thinks it is. lol But what would this world be like if everybody liked the same thing.....BORING!!! :) Thank God for different tastes. Anyways as I step off of my soapbox lol here are some pictures of random things which  I love to take pictures of. Have a good day today :) 











4 comments:

  1. I love those pictures of the yellow chairs and yellow umbrellas!!!! I may have to pay you to print one out one day for my home! :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Dusti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your house in yellows??? How fun oh for sure sista!!!!! Just let me know when and size :) thank u

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Scarlett have the same style. Her camera is filled with random objects!

    I love the yellow things too!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha tell her to keep it up :) its good practice :) and besides its lots of fun!!!! :)
    thx lol

    ReplyDelete