Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

 I thought of this song and thought it fit perfectly for the ladies I know and love so dearly.

     You may se her in the grocery with her children or in the city nine to five each working day,
She's a mother or a teacher or a women all alone but she's someone else entirely when she prays,
She's a prayer warrior down on her knees wrestling with powers and prince of pallaties standing in the gap for others for her sisters and her brothers reaching heaven with her heart prayer warrior,
We don't see her lonely nights of intercession or the the tears she sheds with every whispered pray,
You may not see the secret things hidden in her heart but the eyes of God are watching her with care,
And we'll never fully know the debt we owe for we'll never know the evil we've been spared many nights she's crashed through satan's stronghold reaching heaven with her prayer
Oh you have touched the very heart of God prayer warrior

Happy Mother's day to all the lovely ladies out there. And a special Happy Mother's Day to my Mom. I love you so very much you are my best friend and you are always there for me and you are so special to me I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment