Thursday, July 12, 2012

catchin up

Happy Anniversary to my Grandpa and Grandma and to my Mom and Dad!!!!!!!!!! My Grandparents have been together for 50 years and my Parents have been together for 27 years. :) Congrats!!!!
My newest hobby of late is turning an old dresser into a new shabby chic dresser. So far i havent even got close to painting im still sanding it.

 And tooo!!!!! Heritage is coming NEXT week in fact!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited!!!! Tuesday I went shopping with my Mom Brother and Cousin Hannah.
I think I am covered for heritage I was really thrilled because I got four new casual skirts and five or six dressy skirts which are so hard to find.


  Up above are my skirts and below are some of the jackets or tops I might wear not totally sure which yet. :) I just love the buttons on this jacket so manyy!!!
 And this sweater is light and I am just in love with it.
 My Mom has a black sweater like this and I love it and so when we were shopping she found it and asked me if I wanted it I was like YES!!!!!!
 I likey black and white if you cant already tell.
 lol black white oh and grey :)
 lol
 So yea I need to add some color to my outfits eh :)
 here are just a few tops I might wear with my jean skirts for casual and lockins etc. But the awesome thing is that I either got these at the goodwill or a consignment shop a few from last chance but I did pretty good :) So lately its been pretty busy but busy isnt always bad :) Well I have to go so talk to you later. farewell my friends. until next time

A

2 comments:

  1. You know what outfit I really like, its your long blue jacket with yellow stitching that you wear with your leopard skirt! so per-tay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks :) I like that one too!!!!! so sorry to hear you r arent gonna make it hope everything goes good for you lily and you family.

    ReplyDelete