Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birds

                                                                    Birds!!!

                                      Yesturday I went to my Aunts house and my little cousin
Adison was there so I played with her.We went outside
 and were sitting there looking at the
tree and its new leaves coming in and then
we spotted some quails and on the peak of my
Aunts house I noticed movement but didnt 
pay any attention.Then all of a sudden 
this bird flew from the peak and headed
straight at us. The bird landed on the 
brick wall next to us. It scared me and so 
I grabbed Adison and ducked into a little playhouse.
I said look at the bird!! So I was looking
for the bird and I bent over looking on the 
ground and and then what my skirt was wet!!!
Adison peed on me!!!! I had scared the pee out of her!!!
All day long she kept telling me 
Ashley, watch out for peeing birds!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment